Improving my OSS library and taking steps towards improving my YT quality
After banging my head against the wall for a few weeks, I've finally made some solid steps towards improving the documentation of my open-source web framework ⚡️.
1. Added keywords to the npm repo to make it pop up for more search queries.
2. Added better demo usecases:
a. Summing up 2 large numbers.
b. Fetching data from API call in server (to hide secrets) and returning result to client.
c. Return list of files on server to client (ls -la /).
3. Explained how Object Proxies, Websockets and Typescript Generics are used to bring the library together.
- High performance & reliability
- Smaller Code Footprint
b. Object Proxies
- Get control over getters/setters of objects
c. Typescript Generics
- Help improve auto-complete
- Return correct types for each function and help in compile phase.
You can check more out on the Github link: https://github.com/akash-joshi/functions-without-borders.
I’ll be writing an article for freeCodeCamp on this soonish, and meanwhile I’m doing a Product Management Bootcamp, from which I hope to learn a lot more about product than I can by just being a programmer.
I’m also creating a new room setup for my Youtube videos, so I hope to increase the production quality there soon, so I get better at creating content 🤞.
Feel free to reach out to me to discuss any of my work :D
Discuss on Twitter: