नमस्ते (Namaste) 🙏🏼 !
I am Akash Joshi !
Tech Writer & React Expert
👋 About Me
I currently work as a Frontend Engineer at Meta, where I'm responsible for ensuring our end-users are able to resolve their issues in the least amount of time. My day-to-day involves using ReactJS to build the UI, and, Python and Hack in the backend to build integrations with tools across the organization and externally with our partners.
On the side, I work on writing my learnings on this blog, continue to grow my community of developers, and uplift mentees.
I started my career with Open Source, and continue to make projects on my GitHub. Some of them are:
- A web framework which blurs the boundaries between client and server
- A reimplementation of React hooks in Typescript, making my own UI library.
- An implementation of BlackJack in React, with animations using framer-motion, which I built in ~4 hours.
I also tried being an Indie Maker on ProductHunt, creating a few projects which make me ~50 USD a month in passive income.
💡 Still here? Have a look at my articles or portfolio to learn more about how I think ;)
✨ Current Live Projects
- Superhero Search - A Search API for a Superheroes Dataset
- Functions without Borders - A typesafe websocket client-server framework which thins the borders between clients and servers.
Need quick help in a project?
- Book a call through Superpeer